Thursday, October 13, 2016

Time again for family photos! What to do?

When I pledged to myself that we would take family photos EVERY year, come heck or high water, I was unprepared for all of the whining and the bitter, sour attitudes, not to mention the annual dilemma of finding a new picture setting and coming up with a new color-scheme for each.  Of course, I COULD just take everyone out in the yard every year and take a quick one in whatever they happen to be wearing (And, unfortunately, some years it has looked like that has been the case anyway.), but that is no in my nature.  I LOVE the "artsy" part of the whole process!  That's the exciting bit for me!  Well, that and having a lovely current picture of the people I love most in the world to hang in my front room for the next year!
BUT...We have been doing this now for some 15 years now and I am out. of. ideas.  Plus Stilman's not here so I'm having a hard time thinking of doing it without him.  Please help!
Here are a few of our favorites from the past.





1 comment:

  1. I don't have any ideas, since we have only had our family pictures taken twice. Ever. But I WILL send you a glamour headshot of me to add to your wall of "people you love most"...cause I know you're too polite to ask. ;)

    ReplyDelete